Earlier today I landed on a domain for sale page for Empties.net. The landing page was definitely designed with the end-user in mind. It was the most creative landing page that I have ever come across and even though I am not an end-user, I found myself being drawn in. Normally when I see a domain for sale page, I’ll either close that tab in my browser or quickly enter another website to visit.
I’m not sure how well Direct Domains is doing with this type of landing page, but they get an A+ for creativity. The landing page triggered me to visit the main page of the site. I immediately wanted to find out more information about Direct Domains and visit more of the domains they had in their portfolio. The visual images are pleasing to the eye and the entire site is well structured. Hats off to Direct Domains for taking a traditional domain for sale landing page and making it much more than that.
Leave a comment
- Alvin on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers