As a domainer I’ve learned to enjoy buying, developing and selling but I don’t necessarily like all three equally. Out of all three, my favorite would be buying. I hate to admit it, but I am guilty of it. I enjoy the hunt of finding and registering the next great name to add to my portfolio.
In 2013 I’m making more of an effort to spend more time doing all three. Since I enjoy buying I tend to focus my efforts on acquiring new names, but that is going to change. I ended 2012 with a few sales and I am convinced that if I focus my time on buying, developing and selling that will make better use of my time and turn into more revenue being generated from my domain portfolio.
What do you enjoy more?
Leave a comment
- Alvin on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers