Now that the GoDaddy Groupon fiasco is over. I wanted to remind those of you who haven’t used your Groupon that the promotional value expiration is right around the corner. Depending on the location you purchased your Groupon the expiration date will be one of the following:
February 27, 2013
March 6, 2013
Although the promotional value will expire, the amount paid for the voucher with GoDaddy.com never expires. If you were one of those people that purchased multiple GoDaddy Groupons and are having trouble using your vouchers make sure to either email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a trouble ticket or call Groupon at 877-788-7858.
If you decide to email Groupon, know that there is going to be a delay before you receive any sort of response from their customer service team. I chose to email them and didn’t get a response for five days. They will send you auto replies, but nothing will get done until you actually have the chance to discuss the issue with customer service. If you want to resolve the issue faster, then you are better off calling them during normal business hours.
I hope all of you are having a great Saturday night! I am off to get some work done!
Leave a comment
- Alvin on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers