As some of you know I am working on a website called DomainMarathon.com. The site itself will be dedicated to showcasing my domain portfolio. I want to create a brand that end-users feel comfortable with using. The ultimate goal is to have someone visit the site and potentially purchase a domain name.
Now here’s the fun part! I would like for you to help me choose a logo! I’ve had a great experience with the last logo I posted on facebook, so I figured I would give it a try here. To entice you just a little bit, I will randomly choose one person from the comment section below to give a $20 GoDaddy Gift Card to. The gift card will be awarded on May 3, 2012! All you have to do to enter is post a comment below about what logo you like and explain why. If you don’t like any of the logos, please explain why as well and provide some insight into what you would prefer to see. Anyone who comments below will automatically be entered into the contest! Good luck and I look forward to your comments!
Leave a comment
My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 2-19-2015
Tools I Developed
- MarijuanaGuy on My Sunday Funday
- Jason Thompson on Why Can’t The Word Domain, Just Be Used For Domain Names?
- RaTHeaD on Why Can’t The Word Domain, Just Be Used For Domain Names?
- MarijuanaGuy on Poll: Do You Plan On Attending THE Domain Conference?
- Jason Thompson on Poll: Do You Plan On Attending THE Domain Conference?
- Oil-Price.net An OK Domain With Search Appeal 8 comments
- Poll: Do You Plan On Attending THE Domain Conference? 6 comments
- Poll: Did You Purchase Your Valentine's Day Gift Online? 5 comments
- My Sunday Funday 5 comments
- .COM Saturation & Lack Of .NET Traction 3 comments