As some of you know I am working on a website called DomainMarathon.com. The site itself will be dedicated to showcasing my domain portfolio. I want to create a brand that end-users feel comfortable with using. The ultimate goal is to have someone visit the site and potentially purchase a domain name.
Now here’s the fun part! I would like for you to help me choose a logo! I’ve had a great experience with the last logo I posted on facebook, so I figured I would give it a try here. To entice you just a little bit, I will randomly choose one person from the comment section below to give a $20 GoDaddy Gift Card to. The gift card will be awarded on May 3, 2012! All you have to do to enter is post a comment below about what logo you like and explain why. If you don’t like any of the logos, please explain why as well and provide some insight into what you would prefer to see. Anyone who comments below will automatically be entered into the contest! Good luck and I look forward to your comments!
Leave a comment
- MarijuanaGuy on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 4-18-2014 Maine, Male Depression, Sleep Local
- MarijuanaGuy on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 4-17-2014 iUnlock, Kung Pao, Living Tech
- Jason Thompson on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 4-14-2014 About Guns, Bitcoin Values, Consulting Desk
- MarijuanaGuy on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 4-14-2014 About Guns, Bitcoin Values, Consulting Desk
- Jason Thompson on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 4-11-2014 Dont Bite My Style, EZ Marijuana, Rescue Tools
- Do You Think Domain Values Will Go Up Or Down In The Next Ten Years? 14 comments
- Customers Charged To Transfer Domains Away From 123-Reg? 8 comments
- My DomainFest 2014 Day 1 Experience 8 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 4-12-2014 Investing Path, Perked, Reliable Service 6 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 4-10-2014 Condo NYC, Email Sherpa, Slot Machine, Temple Store 5 comments