As some of you know I am working on a website called DomainMarathon.com. The site itself will be dedicated to showcasing my domain portfolio. I want to create a brand that end-users feel comfortable with using. The ultimate goal is to have someone visit the site and potentially purchase a domain name.
Now here’s the fun part! I would like for you to help me choose a logo! I’ve had a great experience with the last logo I posted on facebook, so I figured I would give it a try here. To entice you just a little bit, I will randomly choose one person from the comment section below to give a $20 GoDaddy Gift Card to. The gift card will be awarded on May 3, 2012! All you have to do to enter is post a comment below about what logo you like and explain why. If you don’t like any of the logos, please explain why as well and provide some insight into what you would prefer to see. Anyone who comments below will automatically be entered into the contest! Good luck and I look forward to your comments!
Leave a comment
- todd on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 3-7-2014 California Bud, ccTLD Investors, Dine Organic, Items, Social Hashtags
- AbdulBasit Makrani on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 3-3-2014 Coffee Week, Discover India, Juicing Book
- Jason Thompson on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 3-2-2014 Design Squared, Tape Backup, Tropical Rain
- Jason Thompson on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 3-3-2014 Coffee Week, Discover India, Juicing Book
- Jason Thompson on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 3-5-2014 Capture App, Herbal Vitamin, Legal Smoke
- The New gTLDs Aren't For Us… Well Maybe They Are 20 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 2-16-2014 Better Schedule, King Fruit, Rescues 12 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 2-22-2014 Craft Your Dreams, Save My Home, Very Kind 9 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 3-6-2014 Are You Kidding, Brandification, Flower Child Blog 8 comments
- The Stone Temple Pilots Will Be Rocking It For DomainFest Hollywood Attendees 8 comments