DomainIncite published an interesting blog entry today titled “It’s official: people hate the domain name industry“. After reading the entry it made me think about the people I have spoken to in the past about the domain name industry. I’ve always gotten mixed feedback. This doesn’t seem uncommon. People are going to have strong opinions of every industry out there, regardless of what it might be.
I figured this would be a great topic to run a poll on. So, how do you feel people perceive the domain name industry?
Leave a comment
- Alvin on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers