If you are in need of some domain sales inspiration, then I suggest you check out the following thread on Namepros:
I’ve been reading the thread for the last 30 – 40 minutes and am amazed at how much information is being shared about successful domain sales. I’m sharing this thread with you because I understand how frustrating it can get when you’ve tried just about everything to sell a name that you know is worth its weight in gold.
The Namepros thread was started on April 19th, 2005 by RJ out of a forum request. This is the absolute best thread that I have come across on Namepros and I will now be a frequent visitor of it! The reason I like this thread stems from the fact that real people are not only sharing the domains they have sold, they are going above and beyond by providing you with information on how they did it.
Not every sales post includes this type of information, but the ones that do are priceless. We have some amazing people in this industry, some of which whom are in this thread providing the keys to a successful domain sale. If you haven’t browsed through this thread and are in dire need of some domain sales inspiration, then hop over to it and let the inspiring begin.
Leave a comment
- Alvin on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers