For those of you who are gamers you will be happy to know that the Final Fantasy franchise continues with a new trademark called Final Fantasy Dimensions. I was alerted that Square has trademarked Final Fantasy Dimensions and registered the domain name FinalFantasyDimensions.com to go along with the trademark. According to several rumors out there this might be a new title in the works or it could be a game which has already been released in Japan.
Whatever it might be it sounds exciting and I can’t wait to learn more about it.
Leave a comment
My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 2-19-2015
Tools I Developed
- MarijuanaGuy on My Sunday Funday
- Jason Thompson on Why Can’t The Word Domain, Just Be Used For Domain Names?
- RaTHeaD on Why Can’t The Word Domain, Just Be Used For Domain Names?
- MarijuanaGuy on Poll: Do You Plan On Attending THE Domain Conference?
- Jason Thompson on Poll: Do You Plan On Attending THE Domain Conference?
- Oil-Price.net An OK Domain With Search Appeal 8 comments
- Poll: Do You Plan On Attending THE Domain Conference? 6 comments
- New Section For My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List! 6 comments
- Poll: Did You Purchase Your Valentine's Day Gift Online? 5 comments
- My Sunday Funday 5 comments