For those of you who are gamers you will be happy to know that the Final Fantasy franchise continues with a new trademark called Final Fantasy Dimensions. I was alerted that Square has trademarked Final Fantasy Dimensions and registered the domain name FinalFantasyDimensions.com to go along with the trademark. According to several rumors out there this might be a new title in the works or it could be a game which has already been released in Japan.
Whatever it might be it sounds exciting and I can’t wait to learn more about it.
Leave a comment
- Alvin on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers