Outfits.net sold for $2,500 on Flippa 16 hours ago. The auction was listed by benben on the 15th. This is the second time Outfits.net was listed for sale on the site. According to the auction listing, the original buyer didn’t follow through with payment.
Benben is one of those Flippa users who has an extremely solid track record when it comes to flipping domain names on the site. His total value of Flippa domain auction transactions is $10,300.
He’s done well with one word .com, .net and .org domain names. I wasn’t suprised to see a name like outfits.net sell for $2,500 and want to congratulate benben on yet another solid Flippa sale. Congrats to both the buyer and seller in this transaction. As a side note, benben is a great person to follow on Flippa as his domain listings tend to sell the majority of the time.
Leave a comment
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- AbdulBasit Makrani on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers