I’m heading to see the Lakers play Portland tonight, so I’ve gotta keep this entry short and sweet. Since I am in the mood to watch a top notch game between two solid teams here on the west coast, lets keep this blog entry about basketball. What better topic to talk about, then Jeremy Lin! The Internet frenzy has ignited into an all out cashola war. I’ve been reading articles which state everything from Nike coming out with a Linsanity shoe to Jeremey Lin’s own name being listed for sale in China.
The momentum is continuing to build with this young basketball player, so lets look a little further into what articles I’ve been reading.
You know what I love about all of this hype? From what I could tell it started with a few great games this season and none other than a domain name! Yes that is right, the majority of Internet hype out there really does begin with a domain name. Good luck to the person who owns Linsanity.com, way to identify a brand in the making and run with it. Now for the person trying to sell Jeremy Lin’s actual name in China, please think twice about doing this. You are treading on thin ice.
Its time to eat dinner and head over to the game. I wouldn’t be going to this game if it weren’t for Jennifer. She definitely knows how to get me out of the house!
Leave a comment
- Jason Thompson on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-19-2014
- Mike on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-19-2014
- Aaron Strong on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-12-2014
- Jay on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-11-2014
- MarijuanaGuy on My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-11-2014
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-7-2014 4 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-5-2014 4 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-19-2014 2 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 10-11-2014 2 comments
- My GoDaddy Domain Name Aftermarket List 9-28-2014 2 comments