Please tell me you won’t be working tomorrow night. When I say work, I mean doing anything that pertains to domaining. Tomorrow I will most likely work a bit but as soon as the night comes all computers will be shut off. This even includes a desktop which I tend to leave on 24/7. It’s been an interesting week and I want to thank GoDaddy and Groupon for providing us all with domainer Christmas presents.
New Years Eve tends to be a time where I let loose and really just hone in on enjoying the moment. I’m looking forward to hanging out with some close friends. I won’t go into it much, but this is the second go around for me and I can’t wait to create another experience with them! I’ll be headed to a mansion party tomorrow and can only say if you have’t had a chance to experience one here in LA make sure to try it out. It is a great way to party in a safe environment, far away from the crowded bars, clubs and lounges.
With that said, I am even contemplating on turning my phone off while I am there. I really just want to be in the moment. I can always turn it on at midnight to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Whatever you are doing tomorrow evening, make sure it is far away from a keyboard and make sure to be safe!
Leave a comment
- Alvin on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Jason Thompson on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Matt on One Of My Favorite Domaining Blogs Returns: DotWeekly.com
- viqi on The Art Of Forgetting About Your Domain Portfolio
- Adi Weitzman on Poll Results: Are You Buying Or Selling?
- Affiliate Marketing
- Domain Development
- Domain News
- Press Release
- Southern California Domainers